– Store sign @5:53: “I looked it up, and apparently 折屋 means a bookbinders, but I’m not sure if that store looked like one (I just don’t wanna tell [everyone] the wrong thing >_<) But another theory could be it’s just called “Oriya” (that’s the pronunciation of 折屋). The owner’s name was “Orihara Aya” and the first kanji of “Orihara” and “Oriya” are the same. So it could be a short form of “Orihara Aya’s store” (The second kanji in “Oriya” just means “store”) Though I can’t see anything that points at which one it’s more likely to be, sorry if I’m over-complicating things >_<”
Translator – Yukihito
Translation checker – natsumi40
Timer – Kanta_no_Kaze
Everything else minus encoding – otameganekko
Though we’re going quite slow on Fortune Arterial, we haven’t given up on it.
I’m trying to keep up with our current projects since we’re left behind. Note: Our current projects will not be dropped until we finish it.
Before, someone shared me the link to KnT v01-v012 raws, but I’ve lost the link D: So it took a while more to wait for new raw sources. ミチ cleaned ch 49 for us using the marked raws (Thanks!) Then it so happened that I stumbled upon decent JP raws, so, woot for that o/ (which is why we got to release 49 with 50)
(Click the banner to redirect to the release you’d like to download)
I’ve also decided to pick up three series:
– Blue (CHIBA KOZUE)
– Sukitte Ii Na Yo
And in order to do is, I’d like to recruit raw providers for Blue and SINY. Unfortunately, the Chinese raw source I’m waiting on for SINY is taking quite a while. And Blue’s heavily marked. So, Chinese raws and Japanese raws are okay as long as they’re decent enough to translate and edit with. Not heavily marked, plz.
With new series comes the need of new Japanese and Chinese (Traditional+Simplified) translators, so, we’re also recruiting new translators. The translator’s test is at the forum. (If you’ll be bailing on us half way through the series, don’t think about applying; this applies to all the positions we’re trying to recruit.)
In short, we’re in need of:
– Raw providers for each series
– 1 JP/CH translator (depending on the raws provided) for each series
– 1 proofreader for each series
– 1 editor for each series (experienced)
Pursuing these series will depend if we get new recruits or not.
Anyway, enjoy the releases today.